sticks, beads and strings
make wonderful, beautiful things

Opus 2006

This year’s major project will be the patch blanket for DD#1’s hope chest. Here are the first four squares:

I counted on 2 squares per ball, and I got four, plus a few yards left to add to the scrap blanket I started yesterday. This leads to a few thoughts.

1)This blanket will take much less yarn that I planned.
2)I now have an abundance of this color, which I will use as the basis for a Santa Train set.
3)Since I get twice as much per ball as I thought, I can put this blanket aside until I finish the two baby blankets I have going, thus keeping with my plan to have just one blanket going at a time. This is a good thing, as it will keep me from getting overwhelmed. Well, it will help at any rate, LOL!

RSS feed | Trackback URI

Comments »

No comments yet.

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

Trackback responses to this post